We are once again treating patients in the clinic, under policies and procedures outlined by the College of Physical Therapists of BC.
Maintaining a safe environment for our staff and patients is or first priority.
We are in Phase 2 and 3 of reopening our clinic and we are continuously monitoring the situation closely.
In order to maintain safe distancing practices we are working at a reduced capacity and therefore may not be able to see patients as promptly as we have in the past.
We will continue to follow CDC guidelines for infection control to the best of our abilities, and we have increased our disinfection schedule and decreased the possibility of interaction between clients.
We will need your support and cooperation:
- Please wash your hands upon arrival
- Please consider bringing your own mask
- Come in at your scheduled time only. If you are early, please wait outside until your designated time.
- Come alone. Do not bring friends or/ family to your appointment.
- We are are accepting debit and credit cards only (no cash nor cheques)
OR have experienced a fever in the last 24 hours
OR have been in close contact with someone with these symptoms
OR have returned from the US in the past 14 days
…we ask you to stay home and reschedule your appointment (we are currently not charging a rescheduling fee).
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Your Blackbird Team